Waking the Tiger: Healing Trauma shows the human animal as a unique being, endowed with an instinctual capacity. This book asks and answers an intriguing question: why are animals in the wild, though threatened routinely, rarely traumatized? By understanding the dynamics that make wild animals virtually immune to traumatic symptoms, the mystery of human trauma is revealed.
People are often traumatized by seemingly ordinary experiences. The listener is taken on a guided tour of the subtle, yet powerful impulses that govern our responses to overwhelming life events. To do this, it employs a series of exercises that help us focus on bodily sensations.
Through heightened awareness of these sensations, trauma can be healed. Thoroughly investigated, this work is based upon the author's years of work with numerous stress and trauma victims. Waking the Tiger normalizes the symptoms of trauma and the steps needed to heal them.
Siegal, M. Help Centre.
Waking the Tiger: Healing Trauma
Orders usually ship within 1 business days. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
- The Seekers.
- Waking the Tiger Healing Trauma - Peter Levine Ann Frederick w arenpygypce.gq.
- A Sorcerer Slain (The Lowmar Dashiel Mysteries Book 1).
List this Seller's Books. Payment Methods accepted by seller.
Waking the Tiger
AbeBooks Bookseller Since: 31 May Home Peter A. Levine Ph.
Stock Image. Published by North Atlantic Books, Used Condition: Used: Good Soft cover. Save for Later.
A revolutionary exploration of the effects and causes of trauma. Quite possibly a work of genius.
- Medusa (Aurelio Zen Book 9).
- Waking the Tiger: Healing Trauma by Peter A. Levine, Ph.D. | Penguin Random House Canada!
- Book Review - Waking the Tiger: Healing Trauma by Peter A. Levine Ph.D..
- Waking The Tiger: Healing Trauma - Addiction Counselor CE.
- Waking the Tiger, Healing Trauma.
- MESSED UP!!.
Porges, Ph. Scaer, M. Finally, there is help that doesn't ask us to relive what happened and re-experience the pain.
Related Waking the Tiger: Healing Trauma
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved