A Workbook for Public and Nonprofit Organizations.
Rural Social Work: Building and Sustaining Community Capacity - Lib
Scales T. Laine , Cooper H.
- Cottonwood: Population Zero?
- Have a Candy Cane You Poor Tortured Soul!
- From nothing to a little Chinese.
- Weekend Movies?
- Presentation and Communication Skills?
- Evaluation Copy;
- [PDF] Rural Social Work: Building and Sustaining Community Capacity [Read] Online.
Stephen , Streeter Calvin L. Skip to Main Content. Search in: This Journal Anywhere.
Advanced search. Submit an article Journal homepage. Pages Accepted 01 Apr Original Articles.
Download Rural Social Work: Building And Sustaining Community Capacity 2013
Building resilient communities: Social work practice and rural Queensland. E-book Place Hold.
Add to my list. Disable Highlighting.
- Achieving Self-Sustaining Development in Rural Communities: A Case Study of the READ Model in Nepal!
- Le aziende familiari: Strategie per il lungo periodo (Cultura di impresa) (Italian Edition).
- Rural Social Work : Building and Sustaining Community Capacity. - Kansas?
- Walker (Bowen Boys Book 1);
- Electronic resources.
An electronic book accessible to State of Kansas employees; click to view. Available copies 1 of 1 copy available at Kansas.
Current holds 0 current holds with 1 total copy. A thoughtful text integrating strengths, assets, and capacity-building themes with contemporary issues in rural social work practice Now in its second edition, Rural Social Work is a collection of contributed readings from social work scholars, students, and practitioners presenting a framework for resource building based on the strengths, assets, and capacities of people, a tool essential for working with rural communities.
Related Rural Social Work: Building and Sustaining Community Capacity
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved